
Last week my dad came to visit me for a few days. He was in Zambia and Rwanda for work, and then he made the extra journey to come and see me! It was a quick visit but very good. We spend our time together climbing Table Mountain and walking Kirstenbosch Gardens (the picture is of us in the Gardens).
He came just in time to give me the encouragement that I needed. After Easter Holiday I was very ready to come home and not looking forward to 3 more months in South Africa. It was such a blessing to be loved in person and to be reminded to embrace the 3 months that lay ahead.
1 comments:
I am SO glad you were able to share some of your experiences with your dad. And finally I see a picture of him! Someday we'll meet in person... : )
Post a Comment